This Writing Reports Training Course
is also available in Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Banqiao, Hsinchu, Taoyuan City, Keelung, Hualien City, and Yuanlin.
About This Writing Reports Training Course in Taiwan
Writing Reports Course in Taiwan
Being asked to write a report could be vague in itself, not knowing how to start and to what extent of information to include. Simply put, writing a report is like putting into writing what you have seen or experienced, with a formal tone and the story divided into smaller parts.
Who Should Attend This Writing Reports Workshop in Taiwan
This Writing Reports Course in Taiwan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Writing Reports.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Writing Reports Training Program in Taiwan
The ideal group size for this Writing Reports course in Taiwan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Writing Reports Skills Course in Taiwan
The duration of this Writing Reports Course in Taiwan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Taiwan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Writing Reports Course in Taiwan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing Reports course in Taiwan
- Learn to write reports
- Learn the value of tone
- Learn the importance of relevance
- Understand the value of research
- Recognise the importance of planning
Writing Reports Course in Taiwan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Writing Reports course in Taiwan
- Develop an appreciation for researching prior to writing reports
- Maintain an air of professionalism throughout writing
- Understand the value of keeping to your topic
- Recognise the kind of information report readers want to consume
- Format your report in a way that shows the benefits of that which you’re reporting
- Compare the major points of previously used, successful reports
Course Content For This Writing Reports Training Course in Taiwan
Below is the list of course content of our Writing Reports training course in Taiwan
- What are reports?
- Why use reports?
- Maintaining professionalism and simplicity simultaneously
- Planning a report
- Practicing report-writing
- Case study: Why a report improves business
- Do’s and Don’ts of report writing
Writing Reports Course in Taiwan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Writing Reports course in Taiwan
Writing Reports Course in Taiwan Learner’s Guide
Writing Reports Course in Taiwan Handouts
Writing Reports in Taiwan PPT Slides Used During Course
Writing Reports Course in Taiwan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Writing Reports Training Course in Taiwan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Writing Reports training course in Taiwan. Course participants not in Taiwan may choose to sign up for our online Writing Reports training course in Taiwan.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Writing Reports training course in Taiwan
Upcoming Writing Reports Training Course in Taiwan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Writing Reports course in Taiwan schedules:
Download Writing Reports Course in Taiwan Brochure
Request for this Writing Reports course in Taiwan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.