This Strategic Thinking Skills Training Course
is also available in Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Banqiao, Hsinchu, Taoyuan City, Keelung, Hualien City, and Yuanlin.
About This Strategic Thinking Training Course in Taiwan
Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan
Strategic thinking is the ability to plan out the future. It is the ability to foresee changing conditions in the workplace or the surroundings and plot countermeasures to prevent possible disadvantages. It is a quality most companies and firms would consider valuable coming from their employees. Managers need this skill to plan out department details, prepare the annual budget, and, forecast goals and projects.
As ironic as it seems, most of the newly-appointed managers or executives find it difficult to let go of their previous tasks and responsibilities. A common complaint is that they don’t have enough time to do strategic thinking or to see the bigger picture since they, barely, have time to do their routinary tasks or take out issues encountered.
From a study by Harvard Business, the managers they were lecturing to were not sure what it meant to think strategically. They didn’t know what to do even when they were offered to have a whole day cleared up so they can do strategical thinking. Some of them gave out blank stares and shrugs in response. Some also assumed that watching documentaries or intellectual videos could help them improve their skills.
This skill is intended for everybody and not just for managers or executives. When individuals anticipate things to change and prepare for them beforehand, it gives them an advantage against losses and unexpected results. Mistakes can still happen, however, but it won’t be as hard to take rather than nonchalantly wishing everything will go smoothly without supervision.
Strategic Thinking gives individuals the instruments to undertake a meticulous strategic diagnosis. Training participants will analyse capabilities, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, and recognise ability and resource lulls in your their own business context that could impact their strategy’s implementation.
Improving this skill takes time and practice, but, it is not impossible to achieve. Four ways to do it is to be proactive, understand counterarguments, regularly optimize, and, keep updated with trends and the news. This course will help individuals examine their strategic thinking skills. Assessing their current abilities will aid them in improving themselves for upcoming opportunities.
Who Should Attend This Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan Workshop
This Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Strategic Thinking Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Strategic Thinking Skills Training Program in Taiwan
The ideal group size for this Strategic Thinking Skills in Taiwan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan
The duration of this Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute Taiwan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Strategic Thinking Skills course in Taiwan
- Enables employees and individuals to see the bigger picture.
- Open up opportunities for career growth and promotion.
- Improve processes and procedures through strategic planning and thinking.
- Elevate a business’ progress through improved strategies.
- Improve managerial skills by using strategic thinking skills.
- Promote proactive behavior in the organization.
- Enhance productivity and growth.
Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Strategic Thinking Skills course in Taiwan
- Identify the individual’s weaknesses in terms of strategic thinking skills.
- Recognize the qualities to become strategic thinkers.
- Distinguish more benefits of strategic thinking in daily use.
- Demonstrate pro-activeness in the workplace and in trying situations.
- Observe other companies or individuals who are strategic thinkers.
- Interact with individuals or colleagues who can give neutral pieces of advice and observations.
- Study new technologies, news, and, trends to continuously improve processes.
- Improve flexibility in handling uncalled for situations, surroundings, and events.
- Determine priorities using tools and techniques (e.g. Stephen Covey’s 2 x 2 matrix).
- Practice thinking time and embrace conflict.
- Practice being structured in written and verbal communication.
- Expose individuals to other successful companies and individuals using strategic thinking skills.
Course Content For This Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan
Below is the list of course content of our Strategic Thinking Skills course in Taiwan
- What are Strategic Thinking Skills?
- What are the qualities of a strategic thinker?
- How does it benefit individuals to be strategic thinkers?
- Strategic Thinking Benefits
- How to Master Strategic Thinking?
- Make Strategic Thinking Part of Your Job
- What are the ways to improve strategic thinking skills?
- Which companies have successfully incorporated strategic thinking?
- What strategies can be used to improve productivity and stress management?
- Strategic Thinking Exercises.
Strategic Thinking Skills Value Course in Taiwan Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Strategic Thinking Skills course in Taiwan
Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan Learner’s Guide
Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan Handouts
Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan PPT Slides Used During Course
Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Strategic Thinking Skills Training Course in Taiwan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Strategic Thinking Skills training course in Taiwan. Course participants not in Taiwan may choose to sign up for our online Strategic Thinking Skills training course in Taiwan.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Strategic Thinking Skills Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Strategic Thinking Skills training course in Taiwan
Upcoming Strategic Thinking Skills Training Course in Taiwan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Strategic Thinking Skills course in Taiwan schedules:
Download Strategic Thinking Skills Course in Taiwan Brochure
Request for this Strategic Thinking Skills course in Taiwan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.