This Selling Strategies Training Course
is also available in Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Banqiao, Hsinchu, Taoyuan City, Keelung, Hualien City, and Yuanlin.
About This Selling Strategies Training Course in Taiwan
Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan
Every sales representative has his/her own unique approach to selling. As the endpoint in the whole business process, it is critical to employ an optimized strategy that is guaranteed to close as many sales as possible. Selling strategies have much to do with studying your customer’s behavior and adjusting or tweaking your strategy to handle their decision process.
To start with, a selling strategy should be easily implemented and modified. A complicated strategy will result in a complicated transaction with a customer and this will make you lose prospects faster than you can blink. No one wants a complicated description of your product unless someone asks. With this start in mind, you can be well on your way to creating an outstanding selling strategy. With the help of this course, the participants will also learn different selling types and how effective they are in sample case studies.
Who Should Attend This Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan Workshop
This Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Selling Strategies.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Selling Strategies Training Program in Taiwan
The ideal group size for this Selling Strategies course in Taiwan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Selling Strategies Skills Course in Taiwan
The duration of this Selling Strategies course in Taiwan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Taiwan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Selling Strategies course in Taiwan
• Teaches the participant with the different selling types that cater to any type of product or service
• Provides the participant with a customer’s perspective when buying and making purchase decisions
• Encourages the participant to maximize the use of a selling type by incorporating it to a selling strategy
• Prepares the participant to diverse buying climates and buyer reasonings
• Encourages the participant to adopt a realistic and analytical approach to creating selling strategies
• Enhances the participant’s sales performance through applying selling strategies that increase sales and customers
Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Selling Strategies course in Taiwan
• Understand the customer’s motives in making purchases
• Explain the reason for creating and implementing selling strategies
• Identify the people who should be involved in creating and implementing selling strategies
• Describe the buying formula and its purpose in determining buying decisions
• Identify the different types of selling and their applications
• Determine how to select the most appropriate selling type for a product/service
• Learn how to plan and execute a selling strategy and determining what influences its effectiveness
• Acquire valuable tips to increase the success of selling strategies
• Identify the common mistakes done in selling strategies and how to avoid them
• Study the applications of the different selling types on real-life products/services
• Study the execution of selling strategies by successful businesses
• Construct a selling strategy for a product/service and select the appropriate selling type
Course Content For This Selling Strategies Training Course in Taiwan
Below is the list of course content of our Selling Strategies training programme course in Taiwan
• Introduction: The customer’s reasons for buying something
• Why is it important to plan and apply effective selling strategies?
• Who should be responsible when coming up with selling strategies?
• The buying formula: Uncovering your target customers’ buying decisions
• What are the different types of selling?
• How should you choose the right selling type suitable for your product and target customers?
• Planning and constructing selling strategies and identifying key influencers
• Valuable tips to remember for a better selling strategy
• Common mistakes committed when implementing selling strategies
• Case study: Applications of different selling types in well-known products or services
• Case study: Models of selling strategies successfully employed by real-life businesses
• Activity: Create your own selling strategy based on the product or service given and choose a selling type to use.
Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Selling Strategies course in Taiwan
Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan Learner’s Guide
Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan Handouts
Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan PPT Slides Used During Course
Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Selling Strategies Training Course in Taiwan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Selling Strategies training course in Taiwan. Course participants not in Taiwan may choose to sign up for our online Selling Strategies training course in Taiwan.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Selling Strategies Training Course in Taiwan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Selling Strategies course in Taiwan schedules:
Download Selling Strategies Course in Taiwan Brochure
Request for this Selling Strategies course in Taiwan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.